Clarion Strengthens Senior PR & Digital Teams
Clarion Communications has promoted Managing Partner, Philippa Wynn-Green, to Senior Managing Partner in recognition of her long-term leadership of the agency’s Aldi PR account, which has seen growth of nearly 100% in the last year.
Amanda Meyrick, CEO says: “Philippa has headed up our Aldi team for nine years and has played a key role in growing the business.”
Philippa’s promotion comes at the same time as several senior appointments, designed to bolster Clarion’s digital, creative and strategic strengths.
- Clare Sutton has been promoted to Senior Associate Director on the Aldi team
- Gabrielle Hurn joins as Digital Account Director to support new business growth, working on Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Savencia and new win, Edgewell Personal Care
- Ruth Thomas joins as Account Director working across Wickes, Quintessential Brands and new win, Alton Towers Resort
- Lloyd Abbot joins as Associate Director on the Aldi and Wickes teams, bringing a strong creative skillset and experience in leading award-winning campaigns for the likes of Heineken and Three Mobile
- Senior Account Director, Hannan Ryan, who has been freelancing at Clarion for a year, joins as a permanent member of the team, following an outstanding track record in client relations and creative campaign execution.